Current RefWorks 2.0 Users
Please refer to our Upgrade Information for Current RefWorks 2.0 Users.
New RefWorks Users
To sign up with an NPS email address:
- Go to RefWorks
- Login with your library login and password if prompted to do so
- Click on Create account
- Enter your NPS email address
- Follow the remaining instructions to create a RefWorks password and start using RefWorks
If you have forgotten your library login or password please contact us at 831-656-2947 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up with a non-NPS email address:
- NPS students, faculty and staff who prefer to sign up with a non-NPS email address, go to https://refworks.proquest.com/signup/naval-postgraduate-school.
- If prompted for an activation code use your NPS credentials to access the code on our Wiki. If you do not have NPS credentials you will need to contact us using Ask a Librarian. Once we confirm that your NPS affiliation we will provide you with the activation code.
- Alumni will have to obtain a library alumni account prior to being given the RefWorks 3 activation code.