We provide access to millions of high quality, authoritative, scholarly and technical articles, books, ebooks, theses, and more (classified and unclassified) in both print and electronic formats. You can borrow physical items, but you can also access our licensed electronic materials anytime with your NPS credentials.
Find library research materials using our:
- Library Search
- 300+ article and research databases
- Subject-focused research guides
Take advantage of our services:
- Get research assistance via Ask a Librarian
- Refresh your research and writing skills by attending library/GWC workshops
- Use our Request Article or Book service (Interlibrary Loan) to request items from other libraries.
- Course reserves for on-site use
We are here to support you!